Monday, September 3, 2007

My Teddy Bear Necklace

SGD 29.90 /USD 18.90
To own it ,Email natureautumn@yahoo.com or buy it here.

This is by far, one of my favourites. I just love teddy bears especially this fabric one in an black oval acrylic that seem so much of wanting an owner.1 1/2" pendant is joined by green and wood beads (feels really light, could be plastic painted to resemble wood or maybe wood is that light?Not sure about this one:>and really yummy looking bubble gum green glass tear drops.(They are not heavy so I am not sure what type of glass they use.)Black resin beads complete this almost art deco look.Whole necklace measures 22" and is secured with a parrot clasp. It is adjustable to be at a shorter lenght. If you need it longer, I may be able to do some wonder to it.You will surely have loads of fun with this Two of A kind Necklace. No remakes. Only 2 in the whole world.


No comments: