This came as such a pleasant surprise one day when Tote-N-Tots presented me with the Arte y Pico Award.
By the way, you must check out her bags and totes, they are really pretty:)
As I understand it, the award, originally started by Esey, was awarded to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, be it writing or artwork in all media’s. When you receive this award it is considered a “special honor”. (as so i am told, so how can i refuse it right?:)
The Arte y Pico Award is meant to be paid forward to bloggers whom you think are deserving of it.
Therefor, it bring me great pleasure to present the award to the following five blogs who have each inspired me in their own fabulous way.
1. Ade from Claybeads - http://claybeads.blogspot.com/ - for her outstanding ahievements and her colourful blog on her clay adventure
2. Lis from http://simpleartsplanet.com/craftblog/ -for her excellent work on amigurumi and for creating her own patterns
3.Totusmel from http://totusmel.blogspot.com/ - for 'reviving' what i thought was a lost art:)
4. Cozy loFt at http://thecozyloft.wordpress.com/ - for reallt sweet, and beautiful home decor creations.
5.piggytailsstationary's blog at http://saramcmartin.wordpress.com/ - for her brilliant illustrations and just the place for my stationery:)
Once you've been selected, please follow these guidelines and pay it forward:
1) Choose 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award based on creativity, design, interesting material, and overall contribution to the blogger community, regardless of the language.
2) Post the name of the author and a link to his or her blog so everyone canview it.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and linkto the blog that has given her or him the award.
4) The award-winner and the presenter should post the link of the "Arte ypico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) Please post these rules!