Friday, June 27, 2008

The CozyLoft - Customer and Featured Seller (1)


Rhonda at TheCozyLoft (Please visit her shop) does such adorable work that her owls just grab my attention the moment I lay eyes on them. She is so creative and he work is indeed inspiring.

Who would have thought that a simple button necklace could ignite such work of art?



I am so in love with these owls that I can't wait to have one of my own too.


Her shop also stocks the intricate pillow sachets which are really popular and SELL out really fast.



She is a really sweet customer and she bought this OWL Button necklace from me and even posted a pic of the necklace on her.


Doesn't it just look so endearing on her?:)
It's a truly different look altogether to photo it as a product shot and then to see it worn as a necklace on someone, it brings the owl so much to life.


And, she was so kind to mention it in her blog too.



Hmm..acutally she went on to buy another pair of owl
earrings in my shop. (Which I am hoping she is lovin too)

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Autumn, I am truly touched by your most sweet and wonderful words! Thank you so very much for this! I truly do love my owl necklace and wear it more than any other necklace I own!! They are truly inspiring and I thank you again for the most wonderful necklace!!
Rhonda