Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Belated Happy New Year

A brand new year awaits and once again, I have to discipline myself to update this blog. If you have visited my blog before, you will realise that the layout is different and I have transformed it to a 3 column blog which I have always wanted to do...hope you like the new format, there is still alot to tweak and to improve on which I hope can be done by March...:) On retail side, dec has been a great month for me and I would like to thank all my customers for your support. Also, Sheryn at PS, has been urging me to top up more goodies, and my respond to her is.. "wah...handmade not easy, takes time leh, cannot rush:) " So i know the little kiosk there is rather empty but with work just started, my driving lessons, and the reading i like to focus on, some things do take a back seat...so for my supporters out there, once again, A BIG THANK YOU for your patience. It is one of those things, where I have so many ideas sketched out but there is just not enough time to put them into action immediately... but I am pleased to start the year with some new items posted in the shop as well as a feature in a treaury by breagha. Thank you :)
Treasury is found on http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=32795

No comments: