Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Busy Month

Phew, this has been a busy Mid Nov month and dec month.. filling orders and custom orders for Christmas.

There have been days when I had so many sales I almost could not manage:) Glad for everyone's support and for dropping in our shop....

There have been many new things in the shop, especially various types of nest designs.

Also, I have am in the process of acquiring a new skill: Nope not jewelry related,

I am learnign DRIVING:) :)and have so much to say...


Tell you more next time, stay tuned:)....
and do shop us on etsy....

I am on a short weekend trip to Malaysia and will be back on Sunday..

http://natureautumn.etsy.com

1 comment:

Adeline Oon said...

Ahh so that's whats keeping you busy! Good luck to your driving! It's fun isn't it? =p